Hey hey. Australia, 19, lesbian, student. I want to travel everywhere, because there are just so many places and so little time.
A lover of too many shows that break my poor little shipper heart. Rizzles, Swan Queen, Calzona, Caskett. American Horror Story, Sons of Anarchy, Hannibal, Doctor Who & Sherlock.
Come chat if you like, it'll make my day!
I Raff I Ruse
Yes, it does.
Guys get morning wood because our bladders fill up during the night and begin to press against our prostate, causing arousal. Our dicks don’t just feel the sun coming up and think “My time has come”
Tribute to Steve Irwin, a guy who genuinely loved nature and animals.
This man was beyond real
(via redglre)Hope and Inspiration
Australians on Tumblr
oh my god
America has an eagle plushy.
The best part is how even though I’m South Australian, I read that in a Northern Territory accent.
(via theladylillibet)It did look gay but in a beautiful way
OH MY GOOD LORD PLEASE WRITE A HOGWARTS RIZZLES AUAnonymous
Jo, Beth, Meg, Amy: My homegirls
omg you don’t even understand
this is something I never ever ever thought I’d even begin to envision properly but just in the last like 20 minutes of watching the chamber of secrets I’ve been bombarded with ideas
- jane performing a perfect wronski feint in Quidditch
- maura being madame pomfrey’s devoted follower and helping mend some of jane’s bones after a match
- and they’d never talked much before because maura’s in ravenclaw and jane is in gryffindor
- and frost teaming up with jane to try and figure out the clue to get into the ravenclaw dormitory so she can pick maura up for a date (I would put maura in hufflepuff if it wasn’t for this scenario)
- and jane being from a muggle family and spending twenty minutes laughing about the name ‘hogwarts’ when she heard it for the first time
- maura thinking it was really sweet of jane to prepare an elaborate dinner when really the house elves just shipped the two of them hardcore and offered to help jane out
- all the girls thinking that myrtle was haunting a new bathroom because of the moans they kept hearing until one brave soul went in and saw that jane and maura were heating things up, which led to the unfortunate nickname ‘moaning maura’ for quite some time
- maura attempting to become an animagus so she can turn into a tortoise and further bond with Bass
- risking house points so they can meet in secret around the school after hours
- maura spending the summer in jane’s muggle house and trying to get accustomed to a home without magic
- maura throwing herself into muggle studies so she can understand the Rizzoli’s better
- maura using a [cell phone, computer, television, iPod] for the first time
- CONSTANCE TEACHING ANGELA HOW TO SEND A HOWLER
OMG SOMEBODY STOP ME
before I start talking about more significant plot points that are coming to mind
Cosima’s Judge Stare™
wait but u forgot the best one
- Where the real jane rizzoli is
- how maura feels about anything
- why maura disappears for 30 minutes each episode
- where bass and joe are. That is animal cruelty to neglect them
- why maura’s second floor is so appealing that Caitlin stays up there all the time
- when jane and maura will get officially married
(via angiesasharizzles)gayzzoli and is les
(via florence-myqueen)I'm gonna drink myself to death with demon blood
i love how everyone stand still
and then we have emma relax to see regina
gold and mud
- “yeah alright”
- “yeah it’s pretty good ay”
- “yeah maybe”
- “yeah nah”
- “yeah fuck off”
- “yeah why not?”
- “yeah but what?”
Probably the first Australian stereotype post that’s basically accurate.
You missed my personal favourite - when someone asks you to do something and you don’t wanna, the appropriate response is, “Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, nahhhh, you’re a cunt.”
Go away with your low standards.
Kat Dennings’ curves appreciation post
in which we are all Tom
"… and to you, if you have stuck with Harry until the very end."
Here’s to book seven. Here’s to the years of anticipation before it and the years of discussion in its wake. Here’s to the boy who lived and how he changed everything.
And here’s to you, if you know that “the very end” isn’t happening anytime soon.
(via redglre)The Harry Potter Alliance
Yet another example as to why Ellen is my role model.
In 1997, Ellen came out as gay on her sitcom, Ellen. She was met with a horrendous amount of backlash from society and the media. She was the butt of every joke on late night TV. She was dubbed “Ellen DeGenerate.” She even received death threats.
Ellen went from the most popular sitcom actress to the most hated. Desperate, she turned to the gay community for support. However, Chastity Bono, a fellow lesbian and a representative for GLAAD at the time, betrayed Ellen, telling Variety Magazine, “[‘Ellen’] is so gay it’s excluding a large part of our society … we have to be realistic. This is network primetime.”
Ellen trusted Chastity to help as she was also gay, and would understand what Ellen was going through. Instead, Chastity publicly denounced Ellen, leaving Ellen alone to defend herself. Ellen’s show was subsequently cancelled.
Flash forward to 2011. Chastity Bono is now Chaz Bono, a transgender male. He is going to be a contestant of Dancing with the Stars, much to the displeasure of the public. He receives backlash, similar to the kind Ellen endured in 1997. In response, Ellen defends Chaz in her monologue (seen here), and invites Chaz on her show to give his perspective.
Ellen chose to help Chaz, who was being persecuted by the media, even though he had hurt Ellen severely in the past. Ellen definitely did not have to have Chaz on her show, but she did to be kind. Ellen not only forgave Chaz, but gave him the support that he failed to give her earlier.
Be kind to one another. It’s not just something Ellen says after every show; it’s what she lives by. And we should all try to live by it too.
"I don’t understand algebra, but that doesn’t mean it’s wrong."
This woman needs to be president.
(via redglre)i love ellen